By accepting the Terms and Conditions of this website, users hereby consent to their data being collected and processed by a computer and automatically authorise the inclusion of their data in an appropriate database, and for their data to be stored for as long as is necessary. The data controller is Portugal A2Z Walking and Biking.
Personal data provided by users may be used for any one of various purposes, such as those described in our "Cookies Policy". Pursuant to Law 67/98 of 26 October, users are guaranteed access to their data and can make a request in writing for their data to be updated, rectified or erased, by letter to the following address: 53 Rua das Oliveiras, 2415-456 Leiria, Portugal, or by email to: email@example.com.
PORTUGAL A2Z ’ LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Portugal A2Z Walking & Biking and Ytravel, LDA are not liable for bodily injury or property damage as a result of (but not limited to): physical exertion for which a guest is not prepared; forces of nature; travel by plane, train, auto, boat or other conveyance, or by bicycle, horseback, foot or other forms of active or adventure travel; consumption of alcoholic beverages; civil unrest; terrorism; breakdown of equipment; high altitude; lack of or limited access to medical attention in remote locations; and the adequacy of medical attention once provided. We are also not liable for: expenses (e.g., meals, transportation or hotel costs) not specified as included in the trip cost, but which may be required to get to or from a trip start or end. We reserve the right to make route and hotel modifications as necessary to improve the trip’s quality or to accommodate the comfort and well-being of guests.
BOOKING CONDITIONS/RESERVATIONS & PAYMENTS
A 400€ per person deposit (200€ for Short Adventures) is required to hold your space. If you reserve your tour within 60 days of departure, full payment is due with your reservation. We strongly recommend that you reserve your space early, as tours are limited in size and can fill quickly.
- We accept bank transfer payments for:
Company: Ytravel, lda.
Bank address: Leiria, Portugal.
International Bank Account Number(IBAN): PT50 0010 0000 3669 3020 0019 3
- And payments with credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, and American Express) through Wise system (please ask us for instructions).
We will send you a Tour Confirmation Package upon the receipt of your deposit and completed reservation form (by email). Please note that we cannot continue to hold your reservation if we do not receive your final payment on time. Non-payment of your trip balance by the due date will be considered a cancellation: Your deposit will be forfeited, and your space will be offered to the next person on our waiting list.
DOCUMENTATION FOR YOUR TRIP
We'll send some documents before your trip starts:
- 45 days before: Confirmation Packet
- 30 days before: General itinerary
- 15 days before: Final trip document
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICIES
All cancellations must be submitted in writing. Our refund policies are based on the length of time between the date your written cancellation is received and the starting date of your trip. Please note that payment in full is due 60 days before tour departure. If you do not pay your final balance on time, we will consider your reservation cancelled and your deposit will be forfeited.
For written cancellations we apply the following rules:
- 45 or more days before the start date, you will be refunded, minus a 100€ per person administrative fee;
- 31-45 days before the start date, you will receive a 50% refund of the total price;
- Less than 31 days before the start date, there is no refund, but 20% of your payment may be applied to another tour departing within one year of the date your cancellation was received;
- You may transfer from one tour to another up to 60 days before trip departure, but a 100€ per person transfer fee will be charged. After this time, standard cancellation policies apply.
- There is no refund if you arrive late for a tour or if you leave early, nor is there any refund for meals or services not used during the tour.
We strongly recommend trip cancellation insurance, since we are unable to make any exceptions to our cancellation policy even for personal emergencies. Travel Insurance is extremely important. It covers the cost of your trip and other travel expenses in case you cancel for any number of reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse participation to anyone before or during a trip if this individual’s behaviour might substantially interfere with the general enjoyment and well-being of other tour members. We reserve the right to modify tour itineraries. In the unlikely event that any Portugal A2Z trip is cancelled, all tour payments will be refunded in full and this will constitute full settlement. We are not responsible for any additional expenses such as non-refundable Advance Purchase airline tickets.
Portugal A2Z Walking & Biking wants to award its customers with an immediate discount coupon on all trips on the site.
- it applies to the purchase of your next A2Z trip;
- it will be delivered after the completion of the satisfaction questionnaire;
- it is valid for one person;
- it has a validity of 12 months between the issuance date and date of the reservation;
- it cannot be combined with other existing promotions, with some exceptions;
- it is subject to availability from Portugal A2Z and suppliers;
* Terms and conditions are subject to change.
A2Z TRIPS HAS THE LEGALLY REQUIRED INSURANCE, covered by Tranquilidade and Liberty Seguros company.
- Touristic services nº 095/00223781/002 coverage 250.000,00€ - European Union, Switzerland and Romania.
- Tourism Agency nº 0005344995 coverage 1.000.000,00€
PERSONAL INSURANCE nº 1000208730 - Portugal
- 20.000€ in case of death or permanent injury
- 3.500,00€ of medical expenses and repatriation (in Portugal and Rest of the world respectively)
- 3.000,00€ funeral
Personal details needed:
- Date of birth
- Personal Identification / Passport
All luggage and personal belongings are at all times, at your risk. We will not be responsible for any loss, damage or accident to any luggage or property. We suggest verifying your credit card insurance conditions and assistance, which may cover these risks and/or contract specific insurance. To help protect you, your travelling party, and your trip investment, we recommend that you add travel protection to your reservation.
WE HAVE A COMPLAINTS BOOK
In the case of consumer litigation, the consumer may use the following alternative dispute resolution entity for consumer litigation:
CNIACC - Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo
Telefone: 213847484 | Email:firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: www.arbitragemdeconsumo.org | www.facebook.com/cniacc
For updates and more information, consult the Consumer Portal at www.consumidor.pt (under the 18º of Law nº144/2015 of September 8)