Our tours are divided into five different categories:
1. Easy - You want to try it just for fun and to be active some of the days. No previous experience required.
2. Beginner - You have some biking or hiking experience but you are a weekend warrior. Generally half-day itineraries.
3. Intermediate - You exercise regularly. Routes take about 6 to 8 hours to complete. When hiking you are used to a full day exercise, with a total accumulated climbing of fewer than 1000 m/3300 ft.
4. Sporty - You like to walk or ride hard.
5. Advanced - You are in a very good shape. You have no problem in riding a bike for 100km (62mi) or more. On a mountain bike, you can deal with technical sections and face steep and long climbs. Walking with a 60-70 L backpack all day long while climbing more than 1000 m/3300 ft is a piece of cake.